Pages

Why is the WiFi at McDonald's so slow?

Why is the WiFi at McDonald's so slow?

First I thought it was just an issue at the McDonald's I went to. The internet was incredibly slow. So slow, I literally couldn't do much more than just get connected.

Then I went to another McDonald's (still in the area) and it was almost just as slow (but usable)

Then I went back to the first one, and same thing.

Today I went to a third McDonald's (also close to the other two) and it just as slow. In fact, I did a speed test and I got an incredibly low download speed of only 0.14 mbps!
I have used wifi at McDs before and don't remember it being this slow. I am ready to talk to the people that work there to see why is it like this? And you can't even blame it on a lot of people being here, as I am virtually the only one here this late.




Has anyone else experienced this? slow WiFi at McDonald's in your area?

By the way, I have tried WiFi at Tim Horton's too and while it is better than here, it is that much better. CountryStyle used to be great but that too gotten so slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE:: sent to the “shit list” bullshit spam messages with links. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME !!!!